You want to be a Male Talent?
If you are interested in becoming a male talent, here are some things you should know. Male talents must be clean, std free, hygienic and not shy. We look for guys who are comfortable having sex in front of others but not cocky. Being a male talent is hard work! Many of the positions that look great on camera require some athletics. There are lights that get hot on set. There are people in the room recording your every move, even close up. You must be comfortable with the fact that someone might see you online having sex with a beautiful girl. While we don’t force anyone to do anything or anybody, the more limitations you have, the fewer shoots you will qualify for. You need to be willing to respect the personal boundaries of others and take direction on a fly, all while keeping an erection. Our number one priority is the safety and comfort of models and talent on set, so respect is a big deal. Are you still interested? Then read on to see if you qualify!
So you are cool with all that? Great! Male Talents must:
- Be average to athletic in build (dad bods are ok).
- Have at least a 6″ penis when erect*.
- Be able to get and maintain an erection on set*.
- Be clean, STD free and hygienic.
- Be reliable, and have transportation.
- Be respectful on and off set.
- Live in South Florida, Orlando or Tampa.
- As required by law, you must provide a photo ID to prove age and sign a model release form at the time of the shoot.
- Fill out the application below. Doing so correctly shows that you are able to follow directions, which is important on set.
- Phone call or Skype interview (5-10 minutes) if you qualify.
- In person interview in which you will need to demonstrate that you can get and maintain an erection on set if you qualify.
- Schedule your first shoot if you qualify.